Licensing and Pricing
Setting up your Realtime-Spy logging module that you will send
out to other Macs you own to start monitoring is an easy process. Follow
these steps and you should have no problems!
1. Run the Realtime-Spy Configuration app (located in your Applications\Realtime-Spy\ folder)
2. Configure your Realtime-Spy account Information (username,
and password) - for more information check out section 3 of this
documentation: Account Configurations
3. Choose your Remote Install option: to use a splash screen
or not. If you choose to use a splash screen the user will be notified
that Realtime-Spy is running every time the PC is loaded, and when
they initially run the logging module you send to them.
. Select what logging options you want enabled
in the Realtime-Spy logging file.
. Click "Create"
6. Select a name for your logging module you
will remotely deploy to other Macs.
7. You will receive a 'successful configuration' screen
with the complete file path of the file you should send to other
machines (either via email or over a network).
8. Send this app file to other Macs you own, or run it on your Mac physically
to start recording activities! All activities are recorded to your
personal webspace you received after purchasing. (your webspace
is located at www.realtime-spy-mac.com/members/ - where username and password
are the same username/password you used in your account settings!)