Licensing and Pricing
Setting up your Realtime-Spy logging app that you will send
out to other Macs you own to start monitoring is an easy process. Follow
these steps and you should have no problems!
1. Login to your member's account and click on the "Create and download a logging app" button.
5. You will be given a download link to download your logging app from. Download the logging app to your computer.
2. Configure your Realtime-Spy logging app, selecting the logging settings you wish to use.
3. Choose your Remote Install option: to use a splash screen
or not. If you choose to use a splash screen the user will be notified
that Realtime-Spy is running every time the Mac is started, and when
they initially run the logging app you send to them.
. Click "Create App"
6. Send this app file to other Macs you own, or run it on your Mac physically
to start recording activities! All activities are recorded to your
personal webspace you received after purchasing. (your webspace
is located at www.realtime-spy-mac.com/members/ )