Congratulations for choosing Keystroke Spy! Keystroke Spy is an
invisible keystroke logging tool that allows you to:
- Log a user's keystrokes
- See who users are talking to
- See emails that are typed
- Log and backup typed documents
- Capture screenshots of user activities
- Send email alerts when certain words are typed
- Send email logs of keystrokes recorded
- and much more!
Keystroke Spy can be configured to run in total stealth so that
the user has no idea their keystrokes are being recorded.
Using the Keystroke Spy Documentation
Simply click a topic in the panel to the left to display all relevant
about that topic. All topics are explained in detail and are all
accurate and up-to-date.
Keystroke Spy Requirements
Supported Platforms: Mac OS X 10.5 or later, macOS (all)
Suggested Computer Specs: Pentium Class PC (133mhz or higher) with
Memory: At least 2MB