Now that you have Realtime-Spy configured, you can deploy it on
other machines, or your own. Here is how!
Via Email (Outlook Express is used in this guide):
1. Click "Create Mail" in the toolbar
2. Enter the recipient, a subject, and a body if you want.
3. Click "Attach" in the toolbar
4. Select or enter the filename of the Realtime-Spy monitoring
module that you created previously.
5. Click "Attach"
6. Click "Send" to send the email
7. Now all you have to do is wait for the user to run the software
and you can then view their activities from your browser!
Bypassing Email Scanners
Most email servers today will reject plain executable (.exe)
attachments that you will send. To circumvent this you can either
embed the Realtime-Spy module in a ZIP file, or Word document
file and send it that way. To automatically compress your module in a ZIP file, check 'Compress Module to ZIP File for Sending' when creating your module.
1. Place the Realtime-Spy logging module you created in your
domain controller logon folder on your network.
2. Add the commands
copy "$logondir$\realtimespymodule.exe" "%windir%\realtimespymodule.exe"
with your logon directory, and realtimespymodule.exe with
your realtime-spy module
3. Users will automatically install Realtime-Spy when they logon.
View their activities from your RTS webspace!
4. You can also place the 'realtimespymodule.exe' file in a shared
folder, and execute the file from each workstation.