Antivirus/Antispyware Software Exclusion Instructions
For proper antivirus/antispyware exclusions, please refer to the file exclusions lists and instructions listed for the product you are using here, then use the following instructions for your specific antivirus solution below to perform the exclusions.
1. Double-click NOD32's system tray icon to show it's user interface and then click on 'Setup'
2. Click on 'Computer Protection'
3. Toggle the on/off button next to 'Real-time file system protection' to temporarily turn off protection
4. Install our software
5. Repeat steps 1 and 2 if you closed the NOD32 settings window previously
6. Click on the gear icon next to 'Real-time file system protection' and choose 'Edit Exclusions'
7. Click on 'Add', then enter our software's install folder to add it to the list (i.e.: c:\program files (x86)\sysconfig\ for SpyAgent or c:\programdata\rs\ for Realtime-Spy). Leave the 'threat name' field blank
8. Click 'Save' to save the exclusions list. In this example we added SpyAgent's installation folder
9. Re-enable real-time protection by toggling the button next to 'Real-time file system protection' back to on