Spytech Support Online Helpdesk - Please Read
Thank you for contacting Spytech's Helpdesk! Before submitting a help ticket there are a few things you can do to speed up your ticket being addressed. Please read the information below before submitting a support ticket.
1. Have your Order ID/Reference number on hand. Entering your order ID in the appropriate ticket field saves us time confirming your order, looking up your order details, etc.
2. Read the FAQ's listed on the right of this page first. Many common questions are addressed already in our Frequently Asked Questions lists. Also please review the product documentation that comes with each product.
3. If you need a new download or upgrade please do not use the helpdesk. Our Download Lookup page can retrieve your download for you.
4. Antivirus exclusion instructions are available HERE. If your antivirus is blocking our software or creating alerts please use our exclusion instructions. Our exclusion instructions provide a list of what files you will need to exclude, and step-by-step instructions for major antivirus solutions.
5. Please select the appropriate software title you are requesting support for when creating your help ticket. If a software title you are requesting support for is not listed it is because it is not supported by this helpdesk. Non-software related questions should be filed under the 'General Support' option.
Have you already submitted a ticket, but have not received a response in less than 12 hours? Click here to lookup your ticket - the email confirmation of our response may been lost on its way to you