Frequently Asked Questions
you will find common questions about PrivacyAgent.
Why should I use PrivacyAgent?
2. I just deleted some files by accident,
are they recoverable?
3. What versions of Windows does PrivacyAgent
4. What does "Test Clean"
1. Why should I use PrivacyAgent?
PrivacyAgent should be used for a few simple reasons. When you use Window's
standard browser history clearing and file deletion your histories are
not really deleted. Your internet tracks can be recovered with file recovery
software, by viewing your internet cookies, cache, index.dat files(secret
files used by Windows to store your activities), and more!
securely deletes all these files and more to ensure your privacy - your tracks
cannot be retraced once eradicated with PrivacyAgent. All files and tracks deleted
are gone for good with PrivacyAgent's military strength deletion.
2. I just deleted some files by accident, are they recoverable?
no. PrivacyAgent's secure deletion ensures that deleted files will not be recovered.
3. What versions of Windows does PrivacyAgent run on?
has been tested and developed for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
4. What does "Test Eradication" do?
This will run a 'fake'
eradication - showing what is eradicated when you do a real eradication with PrivacyAgent.